What is Lambda?|
Lambda is the name and common reference to the process and equipment featuring laser technology to produce high impact continuous-tone trade show panels and photomurals.
Why is Lambda better than photo?
There are many reasons:
- Superior quality. The computer-generated image is an original, not a second or third generation print created from a negative.
- Sharper images, especially edge-to-edge, eliminating the fuzziness of image projection in the enlarging process of traditional photo.
- Color manipulation. With Lambda, individual colors can be manipulated without affecting other colors in the image.
- Razor-sharp text. Because Lambda uses lasers instead of film to create images.
- No film record charge because the Lambda process does not use negative projection.
- Better colors because Lambda maintains the integrity of subtle changes in color, saturation and contrast.
- No dust problems because the Lambda process does not use projection which magnifies dust particles.
• Lambda guide